Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Esee 3/4/5/6 & Becker Liners

These are made out of Polymer/Plastic blend material that will not corrode or break.
I have available Orange/Red/Black/Green/White and Blue..
                                          
                             aren



                                                             White Liners on Esee 3



White


                                                          Esee 5 with Yellow Liners


                                                        Becker BK10 With White and Yellow




                       






To Purchase please Email  arendtsen1@yahoo.com
 Liners $15.00 per set

8 comments:

  1. I got me a hand full of sets of the Becker liners. These liners are just awesome!! If you haven't tried some yet I suggest that you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ordering a bunch. Flexxx is a proven standup member of our community.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flexxx, do have some that could work with the Esee 4 custom G10 grips from TKC?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't, the TKC scales cover the pomel, my machine will not cut them to those specs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bummer. Thanks for the response though...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you offer liners for the Esee Candiru? I need a set of red.

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would you consider brass or copper liners for my ESSEs? I am willing to pay in advance. I have: 3HM, Izula II, ESEE 3,4 AND 5. I’m a taker for all of those models.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have an ESEE 5 and a 3. I would very much like to have a set of Royal Blue Liners for each. Also, I would like to know where I could find a set of Grey Micarta handles for the 5. Any help would be much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete